Community Investment Tax Credits Program
The Community Investment Tax Credits Plan is a way for Maryland businesses and individuals to receive a tax credit for charitable donations.
- You're eligible for a tax credit of 50% for donations of at least $500.
- This tax credit comes in addition to deductions on both federal and state taxes for the charitable contribution.
- Any business or individual is eligible so lang as they (a) trade or conduct business in Maryland and have a Maryland Tax liability or (b) have a personal income tax liability in the state of Maryland.
- In the year after the donation, the person or business has to get a form from us to submit with their state taxes to get the credit.
- In addition to the tax credit, you get the satisfaction of knowing that your donation is having a direct, positive impact on the lives of disabled children in the community, as well as our thanks and a mention in out publications.
- For more information on who your donation helps, click here.
- For more information on eligibility, how to donate, and recieve the tax credit, click here.