We help pair clients of all ages and abilities with the right computer software and hardware, devices and/or strategies for their needs. Our Assistive Technology Specialists can assist you or your child/client/employee/student in exploring technological solutions to assist in completing tasks such as:
- accessing a computer
- improving reading skills and reading comprehension
- improving written communication
- improving time management and organizational skills
- learning new skills or reinforce skills being taught in school
- allowing one to communicate with their peers
All V-LINC services are customized to meet each individuals needs and as such this is not an exhaustive list of services, contact us today to learn how V-LINC's Assistive Technology Services may benefit you.
You may also benefit from reading our What is Assistive Technology? page.
Choose the category below that best fits you.